Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Sushi non-vegan Adventure--Walnut Creek, CA




black cod special


My husband is a vegetarian. I am a non-mammalian omnivore, meaning I do not eat mammals (with some exceptions). I cook only vegetarian cuisine, but when we go out, I like to indulge with chicken or seafood. Months ago we discovered Ajisai  Japanese Grill & Sushi in Walnut Creek. Since then, we've returned almost a dozen times. The service was friendly and the food? delicious! My husband's favorite is the vegetarian deluxe rolls while mine is well, everything else. I'm a fan of udon and have eaten it at many places. Ajisai's udon noodle soup is by far, my favorite! Wayne and his staff are absolutely delightful! If only everyone in the world was as friendly as nice as them!

We've had Ajisai cater for our wedding and everyone was delighted by the food! Fresh and delicious, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment