|oyster mushroom, bell peppers, tofu|
1 red bell pepper, thinly diced as above
1 green bell pepper, thinly diced as above
2 oyster mushrooms, thinly diced as above
1/2 block of firm tofu, thinly diced as above
1 tsp garlic
1/2 tsp oil
1. Heat pan
2. Add oil, wait for 30 seconds- 1 minute (until oil is hot)
3. Add garlic, diced scallions (finely diced)
4. Add oyster mushroom & tofu, mix
5. Add 1.5 tsp hoisin sauce, 1 tbsp of soy sauce (adjust amount for taste)
6. stir fry until the oyster mushroom and tofu have absorbed the sauce
7. Add bell peppers and jalepeno, stir for 30 seconds.
8. Turn off heat. Place lid on pan. This will allow the bell peppers to cook but still maintain the crispiness.